Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well we really truly did it. We got ourselves a horse! Joel promised me a horse when we first got married, but I really didn't think it would ever happen. But if not now, then when? We're certainly not getting any younger! I've been like a giddy 12 year old for the past 2 weeks, and Joel and i have been having so much fun doing this together. I think he's about as excited as I am! Chili is a beautiful quarter horse gelding, wonderfully trained, and a real sweetheart. It was love at first sight! I have some friends who are doing this too, which makes it all the more fun.  

1 comment:

The Randall Family said...

Oh my gosh! He's beautiful Teri! You guys are going to have so much fun with him. Jessica Burnham has been dying for a horse since she was old enough to say the word. I bet that she'll think it's so cool that you guys have one now. : )